The roof over your head consists of layers of protective materials, and layers of hard work too. The roofing professionals that work on homes and commercial properties every day are knowledgeable, skilled, and used to working physically hard days. Our team is excited about this year’s National Roofing Week, which is June 6th to June 12th, and thought it would be good to share with you why you should be excited about this special week too.
We’re Highlighting Our Training
We value our customer’s homes and their time. Our team consists of industry professionals with years of experience, yet we still provide extensive onboarding training and ongoing training. Quality, Honesty, and Integrity are three of our four core principles. By providing this extensive training we are able to uphold those values. We ensure our team has all the knowledge they need to answer all of your questions and produce high quality work.
Our Charitable Work and Generosity
Besides Honesty, Quality, and Integrity, our fourth core principle is Generosity. You have a heart behind your home, and we have a heart with hope that changes the world one roof at at time. From installing a new 20,000 square foot roof for the Central Florida Children’s Home, to providing funding to help cover teachers’ salaries at Orlando Christian Prep in 2020 during the pandemic crisis.
We started this month as the Presenting Sponsor at an Orlando City Soccer Game. We presented a check to the Orlando City Soccer Foundation for $60,000. This money will enable the foundation to build soccer fields for underserved areas in Central Florida, where kids can participate in free youth sports.
We get to give back because of our customers and our team. In the past five years we’ve contributed over $1 Million to local and global charities.
We’re Celebrating Our Team
We could not take care of our customers without our wonderful team. Each month we select an Employee of the Month and we’re recapping each Employee of the Month so far this year. Each person on our team is eager to help you. We know getting a new roof can be daunting and that’s why everyone on our team comes together to ensure a seamless experience. From our office team that works to ensure timely communication and scheduling, to our sales representatives and field team that provides quality work and expertise, each makes up The Janney Difference.
- January Employee of the Month: Annette – She is our customer service representative and handles our homeowners from the start of their journey to completion! She goes above and beyond for our customers, and we are so thankful to have Annette on our team.
- February Employee of the Month: Patrick – He is relatively new to the team and has really jumped in head first. He has displayed ownership the Janney way! He has taken the warehouse to new heights and shown great dedication. We are better as a whole with Pat on the team.
- March Employee of the Month: Blake – Blake is one of our sales representatives who epitomizes what Janney Roofing is all about. He believes in our core values because they are the same values he brings each day (Honesty, Quality, Integrity, and Generosity). He is a team player and always is willing to help his teammates when needed.
- April Employee of the Month: Jay – He lives who we are, all the time. His promotion to Production Manager has been well deserved and he is doing an incredible job. His can do attitude is inspiring to all of us.
- May Employee of the Month: Jason – Jason Moody is our VP of Sales – With his product knowledge, sales experience and leadership, he has made a huge impact with all departments of the company. His willingness to support and share his knowledge has helped us in more ways than we can thank Jason for. He is the epitome of a team player.
We’re excited about this year’s Roofing Week, a tradition started by the National Roofing Contractors Association. Most importantly we are thankful for our team and our customers who make it possible for us celebrate, and do what we do. Thanks for choosing us, and for celebrating with us.